The Employee Mobility Institute (TEMI) is pleased to announce the 2021 TEMI Australasian Workforce Management Awards (TEMI Awards) judging panel.
The esteemed panel is a mix of senior workforce management professionals and service providers and consists of:
- Ulrike Fisher, Senior Manager, Global Mobility & Policy, CSL Limited
- Kerwin Guillermo, Global Head of Employee Mobility, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Liz Clarke, Regional APAC & India Global Mobility Manager, Jacobs Engineering Group
- Jessica Beatson, General Manager ANZ, International SOS
- Bridget Romanes, Principal, Mobile Relocation
- Monique Dawson, Senior Manager People Advisory Services, Ernst & Young
- Jacqui Davidson, Head of APAC & Japan Employee Resource Centre and Global Mobility Advisor
As the only locally run awards program dedicated to recognising workforce management professionals across Australasia, the TEMI Awards showcase excellence in the industry, with recognition for individuals, teams and initiatives.
The awards are presented each year at the TEMI Gala, an elegant and prestigious event which provides a local platform for the industry to come together, recognise and acknowledge the significant achievements made, and innovative solutions implemented, throughout the year.
TEMI Founder Deborah de Cerff said TEMI wished to extend its thanks to the judging panel for contributing their time towards supporting the industry, upholding excellence in the field and increasing recognition for the impact mobility has on organisational success.
The 2021 awards fall under four categories:
- Leadership Excellence
- Business Advancement
- Employee Engagement
- Spotlight Awards (a new category, introduced with the intention of recognising up-and-coming practitioners)
The program is open to a wide range of disciplines relating to talent mobility, including HR, remuneration, talent management, diversity and inclusion, employee engagement, relocation, taxation, immigration and corporate travel or housing.
In 2020 a total of 138 people from 70 organisations registered to attend the virtual awards ceremony, ‘zooming in’ from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Manila, Hong Kong and Auckland.
Companies represented at the event included McConnell Dowell, Iluka Resources, Woolworths, CSL, Mitsui & Co, Beca, BHP, Arup, NAB, Jacobs, Ericsson, Hitachi ABB, Monash University, Saputo, Qantas, Monadelphous, Atlassian, Inpex, Aurecon, Exxon Mobile and more.
The keynote speaker for the event was Mr Peter Verwer AO, the Prime Minister’s Special Envoy for Global Business and Talent Attraction.
The 2021 event will be held at Melbourne’s Arts Centre on Friday 12 November.
To find out more about nominating or applying for an award, visit www.temigala.com.au.