As more employers turn to offering local packages to offshore candidates, individuals and their families are required to carefully weigh up the opportunities that come with a new job and lifestyle in Australia with the financial risks associated with migrating to a new country.
The cost to a new migrant for education, health care, housing and day to day living means can be significant. Often they invariably make a leap of faith to pursue a job or lifestyle dream to provide their families and themselves with a way of life most of us take for granted.
Given everything a migrant has put on the line financially in search of their new life, it makes little sense not to have insurance that is able to reimburse unexpected expenses such as
– an emergency return home,
– assistance in finding alternative employment following redundancy,
– loss of bonds such as tenancy rental,
– financial planning advice, or
– the costs for a permanent return to their Country of Origin should the migrant and their families have no other choice. Airfares, removalists, rental bonds even pet transportation are included in the cover.
Never before has this type of protection been available in Australia!